QuantaDyn Corporation is an agile and dynamic company in the training and simulation sector.
Our Q Capabilities are wide ranging and demonstrate years of experience in this sector.
The company specializes in systems integration and hardware, software, and systems development with a focus on:
- Open architecture, non-proprietary hardware and software solutions
- High fidelity, physics based software simulation models
- Robust, maintainable system designs
- Consistent, repeatable, and practical processes that provide value to our programs and customers
QuantaDyn has won contracts with the U.S. Navy, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Air Force, and U.S. Army.
The company has successfully executed on commercial aircraft simulator programs and has delivered on Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) to foreign customers as well as Foreign Military Sales (FMS).
QuantaDyn has delivered training system devices to over 37 states in the U.S. and over 8 countries worldwide.
Through the years, QuantaDyn acquired expertise in all aspects of training simulator design, development, and validation.
Key capabilities include:
- Host computer software development
- Real-time executive, physics based models, weapon and platform system models
- Cueing and tracking systems development and integration
- Visual, motion, control loading, aural
- Trainer validation
- ATP and QTG development, automated Performance and Flying Qualities (P&FQ) validation, FAA certification, SimCert
- Instructor Operator Station development
- User interface, graphical displays, maps, cockpit repeaters
- Avionics and military hardware simulation, stimulation, and emulation
- GFE aircraft avionics, mission computers, ground based military equipment
- Simulator networking
- DIS, HLA, and standards development
QuantaDyn has direct training system development experience with fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft, turboprop, jet, and transport aircraft, aerial refueling, ground and airborne communication systems, and Close Air Support (CAS) and Call for Fire (CFF) instruction for Joint Terminal Attack Controllers and Forward Observers.
EA-6B ICAP III WST
CH-46E Tactical OFT
Falcon 2000 FAA Level D FFS
Falcon 900 B/C/EX Reconfigurable FAA Level D FFS
Challenger 300 FAA Level D FFS
Areas of Expertise
Rotary and Fixed Wing Aerodynamics Modeling
Auto Fidelity Flight Model Validation
Aircraft System Modeling
Dynamic Systems Modeling (external loads, LSE, companion aircraft)
Environment Modeling (atmosphere, earth models)
Surface Reaction Modeling, (fixed base and carrier operations)
Control Loading Data Collection, Modeling and System Integration
COMM/NAV System Modeling (including secure voice and anti-jam)
Weapon System Modeling (on-rail and in-flight)
Aerial Refueling Flow Field Effects Modeling/Hose Drogue Dynamic Modeling
Aural System Modeling and Integration
Motion System Modeling and Integration (3 DOF and 6 DOF)
Simulated, Stimulated and Emulated Avionics System Modeling (radar, EW, FLIR)
Tactical Environment Integration (EADSIM, Suppressor, USMC TEN)
DIS and HLA Interfaces
Graphical User Interfaces utilizing X/MOTIF and MFC
2-D and 3-D Rendering using OpenGL
Real-Time Executive Interfaces including Device Drivers
Honeywell Primus 2000 and SPZ 8000 avionics systems
Rockwell Collins Pro Line 4 avionics system
Flight Dynamics Heads Up Guidance System
Software languages, operating systems, and hardware platforms
PC architecture based systems
ASTi DACS/Telestra Audio Platforms
Get in Touch